How to Apply - For new Applicants
- Please read through our Competitive Grants, Program Details, Program Timeline and FAQ web pages.
- Schedule a Grant Orientation Session. Click here for more information and to schedule your session.
- Attend your Grant Orientation Session in the month immediately prior to your specific funding cycle application period.
- Begin the grant application process on October 1 (Funding Cycle I) or April 1 (Funding Cycle II). Submit your completed application by October 31 (Funding Cycle I) or April 30 (Funding Cycle II) . Click the button below to begin your grant application. Once you have received your username and password, make sure to record the information in a secure location for future use. If you have any questions, please reference our FAQ web page or contact our Foundation Leadership.
Please do not submit a registration form or grant application outside of the specified application periods.
How to apply - For returning Applicants
- Please read through our Program Details and Program Timeline web pages to note any important updates.
- Contact our Foundation Leadership prior to your specified application period if you have any questions about the program, your previous request, and/or your intended request.
- Begin the grant application process on October 1 (Funding Cycle I) or April 1 (Funding Cycle II). Submit your completed application by midnight on October 31 (Funding Cycle I) or April 30 (Funding Cycle II). Click the button below to begin your grant application. It is extremely important that you use your previously assigned username and password. If you do not have that information, please contact our Foundation Leadership, and be sure to save the information in a secure location once it has been received.
Please do not submit a grant application outside of the specified application periods.
For those that work with Fluxx grants management software frequently or for those that simply enjoy experimenting with exciting, new software, we highly recommend that you check out Fluxx's new product offering, Grantseeker. Grantseeker is a free, comprehensive system for nonprofits that provides a single integrated platform to secure and manage funding opportunities and active grants. To learn more about this exciting product, please click here.